Map & Neighborhood
In the Heart of Tacoma’s Theater District
Near Hanna Heights Apartments
- Infinite Soups, known for their robust variety of soups with vegan and gluten-free options available and served with fresh French baguettes, is less than a 5-minute walk.
- Maxwell’s Speakeasy & Lounge sets the mood for a relaxing good time with its warm ambiance, soft lighting, amazing cocktails and 50’s-era music, is less than a 5-minute walk.
- Odd Otter Brewing Company, known for their signature craft beers such as the Coconut Chai Porter and Strawberry Blonde, is less than a 15-minute walk.
- Museum of Glass features awe-inspiring exhibits including the Chihuly Bridge and glass-blowing demonstrations in the HotShop, and is 5 minutes away by car.
- McCarver Elementary School
- Jason Lee Middle School
- Stadium High School
Directions to Hanna Heights Apartments
Address: 415 S 6th Ave, Tacoma, WA 98402
From I-5 North or South
- Take the I-705 Exit #133 towards City Center.
- Take the A Street Exit and follow to S. 9th Street.
- Turn lest on S. 9th Street and go 0.2 miles and turn right on S. Fawcett Avenue.
- Go 0.4 miles and arrive at 6th and Fawcett Avenue where Hanna Heights will take your breath away.